Who we are
ITCUK is a technology-driven company that specialises in providing technical, design, marketing and support services to our clients. We architect, develop and build our own bespoke software systems that allow our clients to operate with great success in what is a highly competitive and innovative industry. Founded in 2004, we have grown year-on-year and have established ourselves as a leader within our industry. Here at ITCUK we a have wide range of specialist departments. From Online Marketing, Website Development and Design, right through to our great Client Services department. Within each of our specialist departments sit smaller specialist teams that we are continuously looking to improve and expand.
As Retention Executive you will work within our established and expanding Retention Department. The focus of the role is to use your strong Customer Service skills to grow and maintain our client base, focusing on Retention, Customer Satisfaction and the promotion of services. This will involve building lasting relationships with all our customers, whilst working internally with our friendly and supportive Marketing Department to achieve our collective goals. You will engage with our customers via email, private messages and occasionally phone calls to increase positive contact volumes, so a friendly and patient tone of voice is essential.
Why we would choose you
- You’d have a solid understanding of what great customer service looks like and why it’s so important to any business.
- You’d have experience working with customers and the desire to keep improving your approach and tone of voice.
- You’d be PC literate and be competent using Microsoft office.
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills.
- Your time management and efficiency skills would be on point, as you will often have to juggle numerous customers and projects at the same time.
- You’d be confident enough in your judgement to handle & resolve customer complaints, only escalating when there is no other option.
- You’d have a super friendly and patient attitude, mixed with right amount of determination and professionalism.
- You’d be a supportive team player who understands why communication within the small team is crucial. You don’t have to be the loudest, however we’d want you to be confident enough.
Why you should choose us
- You will be given full training and plenty of coaching throughout your career with us. Starting with an initial 3-month comprehensive training plan, and on-going friendly support from the Head of Retention and our fab Retention Execs.
- Performance management – You will receive regular 1-2-1’s/appraisals on either a Bi weekly or monthly basis (which ever you prefer).
- 1-2-1’s with monthly Objectives Reviews. You’ll receive an abundance of support to ensure you can achieve your Annual Review targets and further your own personal development.
- You will have the opportunity to put your stamp on the continued growth of the department and the business.
Now the good stuff
- Relaxed and friendly working environment aided by our awesome breakout room - PlayStation, Nintendo switch, ping pong, bean bags…
- Two Annual Summer & Winter parties. Last year saw Crystal maze, free drinks and a 1920’s themed ball. So far this year we’ve thrown axes (not at each other) sang our hearts out at a power ballads night, and again, enjoyed free food and drinks.
- Free fruit, coffee, occasional cakes from our resident bakers and ice cream vans when the sun plays out.
- A company funded Health Scheme to help maintain a great work-life balance.
- A competitive Royal London pension scheme.
- Dogs, not every day, but from time to time we bring our 4 pawed pals in for cuddles.
- If the free food, games, parties and pups hasn’t tempted you enough, then maybe our casual dress code and flexible working hours will. 7.5 hours a day, starting between 7am-10am.
- 24 days paid holiday (increasing each year to 29 days if you stay with the company) plus public holidays.
- Plenty of other benefits including, Cycle to work scheme, Child care vouchers, Wider Wallet staff discount scheme.
- Lastly Free car parking and an easy commute to the office either via car or public transport.
If you think you'd be a great fit for the role, click apply and we'll be in touch.